Th 4, 31/05/2017 | 16:51 CH
ANNOUNCEMENT OF DECISION ON ADMISSION AND APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTOR GENERAL
On March 06, 2017, a meeting was held at NOIP to announce the Decision on Admission and Appointment of Mr. Dinh Huu Phi as Director General of NOIP.
On March 06, 2017, a meeting was held at the headquarters of the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP) to announce the Decision on Admission and Appointment of Mr. Dinh Huu Phi as Director General of NOIP. Attending the meeting, there were Minister of Science and Technology Chu Ngoc Anh, Vice Chairman of the Government Office Nguyen Van Tung, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Tran Viet Thanh, heads of subordinate units of the Government Office and of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) as well as NOIP senior leaders and representatives from the Trade Union and the Youth Union.
Minister Chu Ngoc Anh sent congratulation with flower to NOIP’s newly appointed Director General Dinh Huu Phi
At the meeting, Director General of the Department of Organization and Personnel of MOST announced the Decision No. 298/QĐ-BKHCN issued by Ministry of Science and Technology on February 27, 2017 receiving Mr. Dinh Huu Phi, Director General of Department of Science, Educational and Cultural Affairs as an official of MOST and appointing him as Director General of NOIP.
Addressing at the meeting, Minister of Science and Technology assigned the tasks to Director General Dinh Huu Phi as well as all staffs and officials of NOIP. Minister Chu Ngoc Anh emphasized on consolidating the organizational apparatus of NOIP, enhancing the role and position of NOIP in the current context and providing directions of important missions in the time to come, especially of the establishment, enforcement of intellectual property rights and the development of intellectual property assets.
Minister Chu Ngoc Anh also expressed his sincere thanks to Deputy Minister Tran Viet Thanh for his excellent completion of duties as Director General of NOIP. In the time to come, Deputy Minister Tran Viet Thanh continues guiding the operation of NOIP.
Delivering a speech at the meeting, NOIP’s newly appointed Director General Dinh Huu Phi expressed his thanks to Minister, Deputy Minister and other senior leaders of MOST for their entrustment and confidence in his capability to hold NOIP Director General position. Director General Dinh Huu Phi also underlined his determination to join hands with NOIP staffs and officials to make efforts for the development of science and technology and fulfill excellently the tasks assigned by the Ministry./.
Panorama of the meeting
Tin mới nhất
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Local administration of Industrial Property activities
- Geographical indication protection "NA HANG" for yeast corn wine product
- Geographical indication protection "Lang Son" for grass jelly product
- Geographical indication protection "Quang Tri" for Vang tea products
Các tin khác
- COURTESY CALL TO NOIP DIRECTOR GENERAL BY JICA SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE IN VIET NAM
- Director General of the WIPO Francis Gurry Visited and Worked at NOIP
- Workshop on Increasing the Innovation and Creation Capacity in Universities and Research Institutes
- Viet Nam attend the Fifth Heads of Intellectual Property Offices Conference (HIPOC)
- LEADERS OF NOIP AND MOST TO MEET IPOS’S CE