Th 3, 09/02/2021 | 14:42 CH
Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2021.01
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01) from January 1, 2021.
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01).
From January 1, 2021, the Vietnamese version of the International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01), translated by the IP Viet Nam from the English version published by WIPO, will be applied to the classification of technical solutions for invention registrations.
Applicants who do not classify the technical solutions correctly in accordance with the Vietnamese version of the IPC 2021.01 will have their technical solutions reclassified by IP Viet Nam and have to pay additional fees according to the regulations.
The Vietnamese translation of the IPC 2021.01 can now be found in the Industrial Property Official Gazette no. 393 published by IP Viet Nam on December 25, 2020, and on the websites of IP Viet Nam (http://www.ipvietnam.gov.vn/) as well as the Ministry of Science and Technology (www.most.gov.vn).
Notice No. 14941/TB-SHTT can be downloaded here.
Any matter arising during implementation of the IPC 2021.01 should be promptly informed to IP Viet Nam for resolution./.
The International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01) CAN BE DOWNLOAD HERE.
Tin mới nhất
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Local administration of Industrial Property activities
- Geographical indication protection "NA HANG" for yeast corn wine product
- Geographical indication protection "Lang Son" for grass jelly product
- Geographical indication protection "Quang Tri" for Vang tea products
Các tin khác
- World Intellectual Property Day – April 26, 2021
- Update on Vietnam's Global Innovation Index 2020
- The talkshow "Intellectual property in the field of Services - Tourism - Hotels" at University of Economics - Danang University
- The celebrating program of Vietnam Law Day at Duy Tan University - Da Nang city: "Students with Intellectual Property rights"
- Geographical indication protection of “Hàm Yên” for orange