Th 4, 09/12/2020 | 13:56 CH
Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2021
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 11-2021 Edition (NCL 11-2021) from January 1, 2021.
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 11-2021 Edition (NCL 11-2021).
From January 1, 2021, the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 11-2021 Edition (NCL 11-2021), translated by the IP Viet Nam from the English version published by WIPO, will be applied to the classification of goods and services for trademark registrations.
Applicants who do not classify the designated goods and services correctly in accordance with the Vietnamese version of the NCL 11-2021 will have their goods and services reclassified by IP Viet Nam and have to pay additional fees according to the regulations.
The Vietnamese translation of the NCL 11-2021 can now be found in the Industrial Property Official Gazette no. 380B published by IP Viet Nam on November 25, 2019, and on the websites of IP Viet Nam (http://www.ipvietnam.gov.vn/) as well as the Ministry of Science and Technology (www.most.gov.vn).
Any matter arising during implementation of the NCL 11-2021 should be promptly informed to IP Viet Nam for resolution./.
IP Viet Nam
Tin mới nhất
- Workshop on "Budapest Treaty on the International Recognition of the Deposit of Microorganisms for the Purposes of Patent Procedure"
- STUDY VISIT ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN CANADA
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Local administration of Industrial Property activities
- Geographical indication protection "NA HANG" for yeast corn wine product