Th 5, 31/03/2011 | 11:54 SA
Bail-out measures for applicants affected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan
The earthquake and tsunami occurred on March 11, 2011 is a severe disaster for socio-economic life of Japanese people...
The earthquake and tsunami occurred on March 11, 2011 is a severe disaster for socio-economic life of Japanese people in general and Japanese applicants of IPRs in particular.
With a view to providing relief to those applicants affected by the disaster, the Director General of the National Office of Intellectual Property of Viet Nam has issued Notification No. 1691/TB-SHTT dated 31 March 2011 on bail-out measures for applicants affected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. For more details, please click here.
Tin mới nhất
- Workshop on "Budapest Treaty on the International Recognition of the Deposit of Microorganisms for the Purposes of Patent Procedure"
- STUDY VISIT ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN CANADA
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Local administration of Industrial Property activities
- Geographical indication protection "NA HANG" for yeast corn wine product
Các tin khác
- SIPO’s High-Ranking Delegation visit to NOIP
- Leaders of NOIP attended the 32nd Meeting of the APEC IP Experts Group and other related events
- The 35th Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation
- Viet Nam hosted the 6th ASEAN - EPO Heads of Intellectual Property Offices Conference
- President of European Patent Office paid an official working visit to Viet Nam