Th 4, 31/05/2017 | 16:45 CH
COURTESY CALL TO NOIP DIRECTOR GENERAL BY JICA SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE IN VIET NAM
On 24 March 2017, at NOIP headquarters, Director General Dinh Huu Phi received Mr. Chikahiro Masuda, Senior Representative of JICA Viet Nam Office...
On 24 March 2017, at NOIP headquarters, Director General Dinh Huu Phi received Mr. Chikahiro Masuda, Senior Representative of JICA Viet Nam Office.
At the courtesy call to NOIP Director General (DG), Mr. Masuda extended congratulations to Mr. Dinh Huu Phi on his new appointment as the Director General of NOIP as of 1 March 2017 and was convinced that under the leadership of DG Phi, NOIP would gain further success, contributing to the improvement of the intellectual property system in Viet Nam in the coming time. Mr. Masuda also reported to Director General on the achievements of the JICA funded Project “Strengthening the enforcement of intellectual property rights in Viet Nam”. In addition, he conveyed heartfelt thanks to leaders as well as staff of NOIP for their participation, support and implementation of the Project activities. At the same time, he believed that NOIP would continue bringing into full play those Project outputs in its future activities.
Director General Dinh Huu Phi thanked Mr. Masuda for his good words and valued remarkable contribution by Japanese sides including JICA staff, Mr. Masuda personally and long term experts to the Project outcomes. On this occasion, Director General expressed congratulations to Mr. Masuda for the fulfillment of his mission in Viet Nam and hoped for his continued support for NOIP in particular and Viet Nam in general in its improvement and enhancement of intellectual property activities, in his new capacity. Director General shared that, thanks to due attention by the Government of Viet Nam, the field of intellectual property would definitely be further promoted in the time to come. He also requested JICA to kindly consider and support a new project for NOIP where Japanese experience in administration and enhancement of innovation and creativeness can be shared with Viet Nam.
International Cooperation Division
Tin mới nhất
- Geographical indication protection of “Bến Kè” for yam products
- Geographical indication protection: Upgrading local specialty value chains
- Probiotics - treating plastic waste created by Vietnamese
- Protecting Geographical Indications Abroad: Experiences from Luc Ngan Lychee
- Forum on "Intellectual Property Rights with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Ho Chi Minh City
Các tin khác
- Director General of the WIPO Francis Gurry Visited and Worked at NOIP
- Workshop on Increasing the Innovation and Creation Capacity in Universities and Research Institutes
- Viet Nam attend the Fifth Heads of Intellectual Property Offices Conference (HIPOC)
- LEADERS OF NOIP AND MOST TO MEET IPOS’S CE
- INVITATION TO THE IP WEEK @ SINGAPORE 2016