Th 4, 07/06/2017 | 09:22 SA
Director General Dinh Huu Phi received and worked with Chairman of EuroCharm in Vietnam
In the afternoon of 20 April 2017, Director General Dinh Huu Phi received and worked with Chairman of EuroCharm in Vietnam Jens Ruebbert...
In the afternoon of 20 April 2017, Director General of the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP) Dinh Huu Phi received and worked with Chairman of EuroCharm in Vietnam Jens Ruebbert and its board members and representatives of EuroCham Sector Committees.
At the meeting, Director General Dinh Huu Phi congratulated Chairman Jen Ruebbert on his appointment at the end of March and highly appreciated his working visit at NOIP as well as the special interest of the Chairman and EuroCharm in intellectual property issues. Chairman Jens Ruebbert thanked the Director General and colleagues of NOIP and considered the visit as a good opportunity to enhance the cooperation and information exchange between EuroCharm and NOIP.
Director General Dinh Huu Phi received the delegation of Eurocharm Chairman Jens Ruebbert
Chairman Jens Ruebbert was also pleased to inform that in March, EuroCharm successfully launched the 2017 White Book and received strong supports from the European and Vietnamese governments and business community.
Director General Dinh Huu Phi highly appreciated the initiative of developing the White Book, whereby the European and Vietnamese business community could raise their voices through recommendations to the Government of Vietnam to improve the legislation system and business environment in Vietnam and to benefit businesses of both Sides.
During the meeting, the staff of NOIP and EuroCharm exchanged and discussed the recommendations mentioned in the 2017 White Book regarding the implementation of commitments under EVFTA, establishing and enforcing intellectual property rights and other issues such as the ability to share and access industrial property information, etc.,.
Chairman presented the 2017 White Book to Director General Dinh Huu Phi
At the end of the meeting, the Chairman expressed to build a cooperative relationship with NOIP. In response, Director General Dinh Huu Phi appreciated EuroCharm’s cooperation proposals as well as hoped that the EU would continue to support Vietnam to implement the EVFTA commitments and would also consider the possible cooperation with EuroCharm in the coming time./.
International Cooperation Division
Tin mới nhất
- Workshop and invention business contest on patent information search
- Luc Ngan lychee and Binh Thuan dragon fruit are protected as geographical indications in Japan in the top 10 science and technology events in 2021.
- Geographical indication protection of “MIYAGI SALMON” for salmon products
- Geographical indication protection of “Lamphun” for golden dried longan
- Geographical indication protection of “Ca Mau” for crab products
Các tin khác
- MOC on Geographical Indications between NOIP and Japan's Food Industry Affairs Bureau (FIAB) signed
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF DECISION ON ADMISSION AND APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTOR GENERAL
- COURTESY CALL TO NOIP DIRECTOR GENERAL BY JICA SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE IN VIET NAM
- Director General of the WIPO Francis Gurry Visited and Worked at NOIP
- Workshop on Increasing the Innovation and Creation Capacity in Universities and Research Institutes