Th 6, 27/11/2009 | 14:59 CH
Xem với cỡ chữ Đọc bài viết Tương phản
JAPAN ASSISTS VIETNAM IN THE FIELD OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
With the purpose of helping Vietnam achieve rapid development, the Government of Japan, through the Japan International Development Agency (JICA), decided to assist the National Office of Intellectual Property (NOIP) of Vietnam in implementing the Project: “Utilization of Intellectual Property Information in Vietnam”
The Signing Ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding to implement the Project was held at the NOIP on December 16, 2004.
The project shall be put into action in a period of four years and three months at the beginning of January 2005. After the completion of the Project, the Intellectual Property Information Service shall be promptly provided via the Internet, information searching services for examinations of substantive application shall be fully deployed, thanks to that, examination-time shall be shortened and receiving of electronic applications shall be carried out in Vietnam simultaneously. The project has been successfully completed at the end of March 2009.
Tin mới nhất
- Geographical indication protection: Upgrading local specialty value chains
- Probiotics - treating plastic waste created by Vietnamese
- Protecting Geographical Indications Abroad: Experiences from Luc Ngan Lychee
- Forum on "Intellectual Property Rights with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Ho Chi Minh City
- Geographical indication protection of “Mù Cang Chải” for honey