Th 5, 17/11/2011 | 16:38 CH
Xem với cỡ chữ Đọc bài viết Tương phản
Joint Committee Meeting between NOIP and INPI
The NOIP and INPI convened the joint committee meeting in Hanoi on 1st November 2011...
The National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP) and National Institute of Industrial Property of France (INPI) convened the joint committee meeting in Hanoi on 1st November 2011. Director General of NOIP, Mr. Ta Quang Minh and Director General of INPI, Mr. Yves Lapierre co-chaired the meeting. Present at the meeting, there are representatives of French Embassy in Vietnam and related divisions of NOIP.
Both sides reviewed the bilateral cooperation between the two Offices in the past as well as proposed the cooperative activities in the future.
Both sides agreed with the scope of the future cooperation consisting of four areas namely training staffs, examiners; enhancing IPRs enforcement capacity, IP audit and technology transfer.
A MOU is expected to be signed as per the said direction.
International Cooperation Division
Tin mới nhất
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Local administration of Industrial Property activities
- Geographical indication protection "NA HANG" for yeast corn wine product
- Geographical indication protection "Lang Son" for grass jelly product
- Geographical indication protection "Quang Tri" for Vang tea products
Các tin khác
- The Danish Patent and Trademark Office delegation visits Vietnam
- PROTECTION FOR GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION “BÀ ĐEN” FOR CUSTARD-APPLE
- Thai Delegation’s Geographical Indications Study Visit to Viet Nam
- Reform of the accreditation examination for industrial property agents
- INTA’s expert introduced the Model Guideline for Trademark Examination to NOIP