Th 4, 16/08/2017 | 08:49 SA
Xem với cỡ chữ Đọc bài viết Tương phản
NOIP cooperate with the University of Social Sciences and Humanities to organize the Conference
"The Conference on Intellectual Property for Students"was held on 23rd April 2014...
"The Conference on Intellectual Property for Students"was held on 23rd April 2014 by the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP) and the University of Social Sciences and Humanities (USSH) (under the Vietnam National University) under the Memorandum of Understanding between NOIP and USSH in celebration of the World IP Day (April 26th)at the USSH’s meeting room.
The conference was a significant activity tocelebrate the World IP Day. Itwas also a forum for lectures, students and scientists discussing and exchanging views on intellectual property issues, and an opportunity for students to express their thoughts on these issues.
The conference was attended by Mr. Ta Quang Minh, Director General of NOIP,Assoc. ProfPham Quang Minh, ViceRector ChancellorofUSSH, lecturers and studentsof USSH.
Twenty-three representations of different aspects of intellectual prorperty had been submitted by students of the USSH, the Foreign Trade University (FTU), the VietNam University of Commerce (VCU), the National Economics University (NEU) and the Ha Noi Law University (HLU), and among them five best ones were selected to present at the Conference.
At the closing of the Conference, the Panel evaluated and awarded for the excellent presentations. The first prize was awarded to Dao Thi Mai Quyen of the FTU.The two second prizes went to Pham Thi Thuy of the NEU and Dao Thi Giang of the USSH.The two third prizes were conferred to Thai Hoang Long of HLU and Nguyen Tien Dat, Nguyen Minh Trang of VCU. Additionally, other five prizes were given to good quality presentations.
Research and Training Center
Tin mới nhất
- Workshop and invention business contest on patent information search
- Luc Ngan lychee and Binh Thuan dragon fruit are protected as geographical indications in Japan in the top 10 science and technology events in 2021.
- Geographical indication protection of “MIYAGI SALMON” for salmon products
- Geographical indication protection of “Lamphun” for golden dried longan
- Geographical indication protection of “Ca Mau” for crab products
Các tin khác
- Launching the Appropriate Technology Competition 2014
- Roundtable on Intellectual Property and Product Branding for Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Viet Nam
- The 43rd Meeting of ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (THE 43rd AWGIPC)
- NOIP-KIPO Heads Meeting
- Seminar on “Formulation, Management and Development of Certification Trademarks”