Th 7, 12/08/2017 | 12:34 CH
Xem với cỡ chữ Đọc bài viết Tương phản
Roundtable on Intellectual Property and Product Branding for Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Viet Nam
On 08 September 2014, the National Office of Intellectual Property of Viet Nam (NOIP), in cooperation with WIPO...
On 08 September 2014, the National Office of Intellectual Property of Viet Nam (NOIP), in cooperation with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), organized the Roundtable on Intellectual Property and Product Branding for Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Viet Nam (CLMV) in Ha Noi. The Roundtable was attended by NOIP's leaders, WIPO's representatives, delegates from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and representatives of intellectual property administration agencies, associations and businesses of Viet Nam.
At the Roundtable, participants will be provided with knowledge and skills relating to utilization of intellectual property for developing product branding by international experts. They will also exchange information and shared experiences among themselves in promoting and developing local products.
In his opening remark at the Roundtable, Deputy Director General of NOIP, Mr. Tran Huu Nam stressed the important roles of intellectual property in the economic growth and development of businesses and countries over the world, especially for economic development towards a knowledge-based economy which Viet Nam was pursuing. Developing branding strategies to promote local products has been becoming one of the most effective tools to create reputation, enhance image and competitiveness of both businesses and the economy. It has been shown that many businesses in the world achieve success thanks to branding strategies, including the effective utilization of intellectual property.
At the Roundtable, international and Vietnamese experts will introduce roles of intellectual property in adding values to local products; the use of IP for developing branding strategies; and experiences of CLMV countries in the said issues./.
International Cooperation Division
Tin mới nhất
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Local administration of Industrial Property activities
- Geographical indication protection "NA HANG" for yeast corn wine product
- Geographical indication protection "Lang Son" for grass jelly product
- Geographical indication protection "Quang Tri" for Vang tea products
Các tin khác
- The 43rd Meeting of ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (THE 43rd AWGIPC)
- NOIP-KIPO Heads Meeting
- Seminar on “Formulation, Management and Development of Certification Trademarks”
- VIETNAM HOSTED THE 44th MEETING OF ASEAN WORKING GROUP ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COOPERATION
- Intellectual Property and Branding of Products with Strong Geographical Origin for the ASEAN