Th 7, 12/08/2017 | 07:49 SA
Xem với cỡ chữ Đọc bài viết Tương phản
Seminar on “Formulation, Management and Development of Certification Trademarks”
In a series of activities to celebrate the World Intellectual Property Day (April 26th 2014), on April 19th, 2014...
In a series of activities to celebrate the World Intellectual Property Day (April 26th 2014), on April 19th, 2014, NOIP’s Branch Office in Ho Chi Minh City, in cooperation with the Intellectual Property Association of Ho Chi Minh City (IP Association), organized the Seminar on “Formulation, Management and Development of Certification Trademarks”.
Co-Chairs of the Seminar included Mr. Vu Van Khiem – Director General of the National Agency in Southern Region – Ministry of Science and Technology, Mr. Nguyen Van Vien – Chairman of the IP Association, Mr. Nguyen Thanh Binh – Head of NOIP’s Branch Office in Ho Chi Minh City and Mr. Pham Vu Khanh Toan – Vice-Chairman of the IP Association. Over 100 participants from Departments of Science and Technology, enterprises and press/media agencies in the Southern region attended this Seminar.
Addressing the Seminar, Mr. Nguyen Thanh Binh stressed the importance and legal provisions of Viet Nam on certification trademark protection. Mr. Pham Vu Khanh Toan – Vice-Chairman of the IP Association also shared experiences in certification trademark protection in some countries. With regard to the current situation on establishment, management and development of certification trademarks, a representative from Binh Thuan’s Department of Science and Technology had a presentation on local administrative practices of administration of certification trademarks; a representative from Hoa Sen Group shared his diverse experiences in exploiting and ultilizing this subject matter.
At the end of the Seminar, participants had an active discussion on the importance of certification trademarks, validation period, development orientation, etc. as well as legal framework to handle infringements of intellectual property rights concerning this subject matter./.
NOIP’s Branch Office in Ho Chi Minh City
Tin mới nhất
- Geographical indication protection of “Bến Kè” for yam products
- Geographical indication protection: Upgrading local specialty value chains
- Probiotics - treating plastic waste created by Vietnamese
- Protecting Geographical Indications Abroad: Experiences from Luc Ngan Lychee
- Forum on "Intellectual Property Rights with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Ho Chi Minh City
Các tin khác
- VIETNAM HOSTED THE 44th MEETING OF ASEAN WORKING GROUP ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COOPERATION
- Intellectual Property and Branding of Products with Strong Geographical Origin for the ASEAN
- International Geographical Indications Exhibition 2014
- PROTOCOL AMENDING THE WTO TRIPS AGREEMENT OFFICIALLY ENTERED INTO FORCE
- Director General Dinh Huu Phi received and worked with Chairman of EuroCharm in Vietnam