Th 6, 25/03/2011 | 09:16 SA
The 35th Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation
From March 14 to 18, 2011, the 35 Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (AWGIPC) was held in Bandar Seri Begawan...
From March 14 to 18, 2011, the 35 Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual PropertyCooperation (AWGIPC) was held in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam. The meeting was attended by representatives of ASEAN Secretariat and intellectual property offices of ASEAN countries. The delegation of Viet Nam was led by Mr. Tran Viet Hung, Director General of National Office of Intellectual Property of the country (NOIP).
The Meeting discussed various issues including (i) review and assessment of implementation of cooperative activities towards achieving goals of ASEAN Economic Community 2015 in the field of intellectual property ; (ii) discussion of the draft ASEAN Action Plan 2011 – 2015 to be endorsed at the 36th AWGIPC Meeting to be held in July 2011; (iii) Review and assessment of the implementation of cooperation plan between ASEAN and its dialogue partners such as the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Australia-New Zealand, European Union (EU), European Patent Office (EPO), United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) etc.
In conjunction with the 35th AWGIPC Meeting, the High Level ASEAN-China Conference on Intellectual Property where both sides exchanged information on the developments of their national intellectual property systems and discussed the plan for implementation of the MoU between ASEAN and China in the field of intellectual property in the coming time.
Princess Hjh Muta-Wakkilah Hayatul Bolkiah of Brunei Darussalam in the photo with delegates of the ASEAN-China High Level Conference on intellectual Property
Delegates of ASEAN and China visited the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque in Bandar Seri Beganwan, Brunei Darussalam
International Cooperation Division
Tin mới nhất
- Geographical indication protection of “Bến Kè” for yam products
- Geographical indication protection: Upgrading local specialty value chains
- Probiotics - treating plastic waste created by Vietnamese
- Protecting Geographical Indications Abroad: Experiences from Luc Ngan Lychee
- Forum on "Intellectual Property Rights with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Ho Chi Minh City
Các tin khác
- Viet Nam hosted the 6th ASEAN - EPO Heads of Intellectual Property Offices Conference
- President of European Patent Office paid an official working visit to Viet Nam
- Visit of NOIP Delegation to Denmark
- THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ASEAN WORKING GROUP ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COOPERATION
- New Regulations on the Sanctioning against Administrative Violations in the field of IP