Th 3, 23/08/2011 | 18:23 CH
Xem với cỡ chữ Đọc bài viết Tương phản
The 36th Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation
The 36th Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (AWGIPC) was held from 26 to 31 July 2011 in Bali, Indonesia...
The 36th Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (AWGIPC) was held from 26 to 31 July 2011 in Bali, Indonesia. The Meeting was attended by representatives of ASEAN Secretariat and intellectual property offices of ASEAN countries. The delegation of Viet Nam was led by Mr. Pham Phi Anh, Deputy Director General of National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP).
The Meeting discussed various issues including ASEAN regional cooperation and external affairs with ASEAN dialogue partners, such as (i) review and assessment of implementation of cooperative activities towards achieving goals of ASEAN Economic Community 2015 in the field of intellectual property ; (ii) finalization of the draft ASEAN Action Plan 2011 – 2015 to submit to the ASEAN Economic Minister Meeting (AEM 43) for consideration and endorsement; (iii) review and assessment of the implementation of cooperation plan between ASEAN and its dialogue partners such as Australia-New Zealand, European Union (EU), European Patent Office (EPO), United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Japan Patent Office (JPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
In the Meeting, the Vietnamese Delegation had actively contributed to discussed issues, especially promoting the ASEAN consensus on the final draft ASEAN Action Plan 2011-2015, putting forth cooperation proposals with ASEAN dialogue partners, such as, Australia-New Zealand, USPTO, JPO and WIPO.
In conjunction with the 36th AWGIPC Meeting, the Vietnamese Delegation also attended two other back-to-back events, namely (i) The WIPO Sub-Regional Seminar on the Formulation and Implementation of Results-Based Intellectual Property Action Plans, and (ii) the 2nd Meeting of the Committee on Intellectual Property within the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA).
International Cooperation Division
Tin mới nhất
- Geographical indication protection of “Bến Kè” for yam products
- Geographical indication protection: Upgrading local specialty value chains
- Probiotics - treating plastic waste created by Vietnamese
- Protecting Geographical Indications Abroad: Experiences from Luc Ngan Lychee
- Forum on "Intellectual Property Rights with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Ho Chi Minh City
Các tin khác
- Cordial Meeting on the occasion of the 29th anniversary celebration of the NOIP
- Meeting of Intergovernmental Committee on IP and Genetic Resources, Traditional knowledge, Folklore
- The NOIP Leader attended the Review Conference on Innovative Activities of Vietsovpetro
- KIPO high-level delegation visits NOIP
- Bail-out measures for applicants affected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan