Th 7, 12/08/2017 | 12:06 CH
Xem với cỡ chữ Đọc bài viết Tương phản
The 43rd Meeting of ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (THE 43rd AWGIPC)
From February 25th to 28th 2014, the 43rd Meeting of ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (the 43rd AWGIPC)...
From February 25th to 28th 2014, the 43rd Meeting of ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation (the 43rd AWGIPC) was held in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Participants attending the Meeting included representatives from the ASEAN Secretariat and intellectual property (IP) offices of ASEAN countries. The Delegation of Viet Nam was led by Mr.Ta Quang Minh, Director General of National Office of Intellectual Property of Viet Nam (NOIP).
Mr. Ta Quang Minh, Director General of NOIP attended the 43rd Meeting of ASEAN Working Group on Intellectual Property Cooperation
The Meeting was held to update and review the implementation results of the ASEAN Intellectual Property Action Plan in the period of 2011-2015 in order to achieve objectives of the ASEAN Economic Community by 2015. By the 43rd AWGIPC, ASEAN Member States (AMSs) have accomplished 6 out of 26 Initiatives of the Action Plan. Regarding the cooperation with AWGIPC dialogue partners, the Meeting also reviewed and formulated the Cooperation Plan for 2014 with each particular dialogue partners, namely the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Australia-New Zealand, China, European Union (EU), European Patent Office (EPO), Japan Patent Office (JPO) and the Patent and Trademark Office of the United States (USPTO).
During the 43rd AWGIPC Meeting, AMSs also held Consultation Meetings with some dialogue partners, such as USPTO (adopting Cooperation Program for 2014); JPO (formulating the Cooperation Program for the period of 2014-2015 for expected adoption at the AWGIPC 44); WIPO (requesting WIPO’s technical assistances for AMSs to research and evaluate results achieved in the implementation of ASEAN IP Action Plan in the 2011-2015 and post-2015 periods); and ECAP III (adopting the Cooperation Program for 2014).
Particularly, at the 43rd AWGIPC Meeting, representatives of AMSs IP Offices and EPO signed the Memorandum of Cooperation on Industrial Property (MOC). The signing of this MOC marked an important milestone in cooperation on industrial property between IP offices of AMSs and EPO.
Heads of IP offices of AMSs and EPO at the Signing Ceremony of Memorandum of Cooperation on Industrial Property on 27 February 2014 in Siem Reap, Campuchia
International Cooperation Division
Tin mới nhất
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Local administration of Industrial Property activities
- Geographical indication protection "NA HANG" for yeast corn wine product
- Geographical indication protection "Lang Son" for grass jelly product
- Geographical indication protection "Quang Tri" for Vang tea products
Các tin khác
- NOIP-KIPO Heads Meeting
- Seminar on “Formulation, Management and Development of Certification Trademarks”
- VIETNAM HOSTED THE 44th MEETING OF ASEAN WORKING GROUP ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COOPERATION
- Intellectual Property and Branding of Products with Strong Geographical Origin for the ASEAN
- International Geographical Indications Exhibition 2014