Th 5, 02/12/2010 | 10:59 SA
Visit of NOIP Delegation to Denmark
At the invitation of the Director General of Danish Patent and Trademark Office (DKPTO), a Delegation...
At the invitation of the Director General of Danish Patent and Trademark Office (DKPTO), a Delegation from the National Office of Intellectual Property of Viet Nam (NOIP) led by the Director General paid a visit to Denmark from 24 to 26 November 2010.
The Delegation studied the organization and the operation of DKPTO – a modern intellectual property (IP) with a very effective model of quality management system (ISO 9001) where the Delegation learnt experiences of DKPTO with respect to the management and the functioning of the IP office.
With a view to strengthening bilateral co-operative ties, Director General Tran Viet Hung representing NOIP and the Director General Jesper Kongstad representing DKPTO, signed an MoU on Co-operation between the two Offices which covers various areas such as exchange of Information; training of staff; exchange of Experiences; exchange of specialists and experts; joint organisation of seminars, workshops and study tours. A number of activities are planned to be implemented in 2011.
During their stay, the Delegation also paid a visit to the Copenhagen Universiy, and an IT company so called Netcom to understand their IP activities.
The following are some photos taken during their activities in Denmark:
The International Cooperation Division, NOIP
Tin mới nhất
- Geographical indication protection of “Bến Kè” for yam products
- Geographical indication protection: Upgrading local specialty value chains
- Probiotics - treating plastic waste created by Vietnamese
- Protecting Geographical Indications Abroad: Experiences from Luc Ngan Lychee
- Forum on "Intellectual Property Rights with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Ho Chi Minh City
Các tin khác
- THE THIRTY-FOURTH MEETING OF THE ASEAN WORKING GROUP ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COOPERATION
- New Regulations on the Sanctioning against Administrative Violations in the field of IP
- A Cooperation Agreement on the NOIP’s Standing Office between WIPO and NOIP concluded
- SIPO's HIGH-RANKING DELEGATION VISITED VIETNAM
- THE FIRST CASE OF PATENT INFRINGEMENT TRIALED